July 6, 2005

"I'm Sorry"

President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo apologized to the nation.
And she ordered us to forget everything.
Can we possible allow that?

I was going to do a column about this, yet my creative juices have apparently ran out, so let me point you here, and you will understand, and be enlightened.

Makes me wonder, if I was caught cheating on my Final Exams this October, I'd just say, "I'm Sorry."

If your teacher still openly supports the "President," that means you can openly cheat on his/her class. Remember, birds of the same feather flock together. And yes, cheaters do go to hell, I hope our President remembered that. Or maybe it was just lapse of judgment?

Whatever.

Ma'am President. Do the right thing. Do the moral thing. Do the legal thing. Do what your conscience tells you to do. Don't listen to those people who, on 2001, praised to high heavens and proclaimed to the whole world what's moral and immoral, and what's legal and what's illegal, and suddenly, they can't discern on morality and legality. Ma'am president, the your political future, and the future of the country is at stake. Do what is right. Do what Jesus would tell you. Resign. And ask for your vice-president to resign. And ask the whole COMELEC to resign. Then lets start all over again. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are absolutely not moderated. Comments are displayed immediately once posted. Comments can be only be removed by the author (if signed in to a Goggle or OpenID account) or if requested by someone else with good reason.